Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HELP!

Okay, so did any of you ever notice that for a while i was pretty much the only person posting? Well, I looked into it and Ella (chan9909) left! So, i am going to look for a partner to help me run the magazine. You basically will be busy doing everything that i have been doing. Okay so some things you need to be able to do, have, etc....

~ You must know fashion! By knowing fashion you are qualified for this job because we need someone who can pick out great looks for our models in the magazine!

~ You must be on stardoll almost everyday. I cant have someone who is not on stardoll everyday, because if they have time for stardoll, they have time for the magazine.

~ You must have past experience! You need to have atleast owned or written for a stadoll blog. Preferably a stardoll fashion blog.

~ You must be committed. I dont want someone who will just leave without a word. Actually, I dont want someone who is going to leave, period! Dont apply if you feel that you might leave stardoll any time soon!

Now, if you have read over those and think you still have what it takes please fill this out in the comments...

Name:
Stardoll Name:
Experience:
Link to your experience:
Why do you want to be my partner:

xoxo,
Kyrstan/Baracuta1234567

2 comments:

  1. Name: K
    Stardoll Name: sparklewand12
    Experience: Have my own fashion blog and fashion line, I am also beginning a new stardoll project all about fashion, but it's not official yet or anything, I also use my album as a "Lookbook" but it's not yet completed.
    Link to your experience: stardolllovestyle.blogspot.com tidalswimwearsd.blogspot.com
    stardoll.com/en/user/album.php?id=1080040
    Why do you want to be my partner: This is a great opportunity, and one which wont arise very often. I have been in the blogging world for around a year, and I need to widen my horizons to magazines, although I know I couldn't run one myself, so being a partner is the best thing right now. This magazine idea looks promising, and I would love to be part of the team creating it - and having seen the staff list, it is AMAZING! And it would be great to work with just one of these people, but all as a team, would be beyong great!

    I am on stardoll everyday, for most of the day, at least 6 hours, and having just renewed my membership and bought a rather expensive tablet to learn how to make stardoll graphics I know I will not be leaving the stardoll world anytime soon.

    Thanks so much for this opportunity and your time!
    Love K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name: Rafael
    Stardoll Name: Rafi101
    Experience: I owned a fashion blog where I did make-overs and outfits of the week. But I now do write for a Stardoll Blog where I also sometimes do Outfit presentations and make-up looks where I'm using models. I also own a backstage magazine where I write about Rafael's Next Top Model and Fashion. I also have my own fashion line.
    Link to your experience:
    rntm-backstagemagazine.blogspot.com
    specialblogforstardoll.blogspot.com
    spicecouture.blogspot.com
    Why do you want to be my partner:
    I think this Magazine is awesome and it would be a gr8 opportunity to expand my fashion knowledge and experience in writing. I think it will be awesome to work with you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete